2.2
Additional Fees

I placed an order for a proform treadmill on November 25, 2018. I received an order confirmation and payment was deducted from my paypal account immediately.

About a week later, I received confirmation that my order had been delivered locally and that someone would be in contact to schedule the delivery. I called every 3 or 4 days to follow up on the status and customer service couldn’t figure out why the local warehouse hadn’t called to schedule the delivery. On December 18th, I called again to get more information about the delivery and the customer service representative literally dry transferred me 3 times to 3 completely different numbers one of the 3 answered and had no idea who I was and no reference for my order. Each call that day took about 30-45 minutes to reach a representative.

After the 3rd transfer, I requested to speak with a manager or someone on the proform customer service team who could give me insight. I was transferred to the refund department, a woman named Penny (refund department). I explained to her what was happening, because at that point I was eager to have the treadmill but equally annoyed and would like to have my money back. Penny advised me that my order had already been canceled weeks ago, specifically a few days after I placed the original order.

I asked who initiated the order cancellation and she had no additional information. She processed a refund (which should have already been done if the order was cancelled by nearly a month prior).

It’s now January 21, 2019 and I still have not received my refund. This business is a scam!

Comments